Tuesday 3 November 2009

Scrapblog

Another attempt to make a simple book with photographs and text, which is what I am looking for. I find it really strange that when working on these web 2.0 programs every theme seems to offer pages with different fonts, backgrounds, colours etc. To me this flies in the face of everything I have ever learned about document creation. I am just old fashioned I guess but even though this one may well do what I want it to do the effort to change every single text box, font, colour, background etc., just makes me feel that it is not worth the effort though pupils may well love it!
http://www.scrapblog.com/




I think using PowerPoint where consistency is easy to establish and then iSpring to make it into the Flash file may be the answer to my investigation.

No comments: