Sunday 29 June 2008

Bubble.Us

This morning I have been investigating what I think will be a very useful program for me. A huge number of times I arrive at a school, start training, then at some point decide to do a thought shower with the people I am working with so have to reach at worst for a pen and whiteboard, at best an electronic whiteboard and software, but rarely, if ever, any mind mapping software. This means the work is often unrecorded and shared, if it is it, is likely to be scruffy and probably unreadable after the event so not very useful!

All that can change now thanks to a website called bubble.us http://www.bubbl.us/edit.php





This freely available mind mapping tool enables me to embed the thought shower into a web page, export it as a picture so that it can be printed off and given to all delegates, and a couple of more options that I have not investigated yet.

No comments: